10/22-11/30 Brown Root Rot Disease prevention of Formosan Sweet Gum- Nanda Campus
【Announcement】10. 22 Brown Root Rot Disease prevention of Formosan Sweet Gum- Nanda Campus
- Period: 2019.10.22 (Tue.)-2019.11.30 (Sat.)
- Place: Next to Nanda campus athletic field
- Since two Formosan Sweet Gums, next to the athletic field, fell apart from roots because of Brown Root Rot Disease, the medication prevention project would be done for others’ health.
- Medication and method: Mix “DAZOMET 98%, MG98” 200g per square meter, applying the agent on refilled soil in layers. Then cover the surface with high-opacity black PVC sheet(over 0.035mm thickness) approximately one month.
- The completion date might be postponed due to the weather or other unexpected situations.
- Contractor: Guang-Rung Landscape Company , (03)459-6835
Person in charge: Mr. Chang, 0983-969789
Contact: Ms. Huang, Division of Physical Facility and Purchase,（Campus phone:75302）.
Emergency Contact for Campus Safety：Campus Security Guard,（Campus phone:75800）
- The construction site would be barricaded during the process; Pedestrians and vehicles must not stop by or cause damage to the site. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
Division of Physical Facility and Purchase ,
Nanda campus,Office of General Affairs